Cabo San Lucas, San José del Cabo, Los Cabos Vacations, México mis amigos!!
Come and venture among landscapes that only Baja California and Los Cabos can offer! Baja is known for its stunning paths snaking through the desert and challenging pilots as they explore the beauty of this rugged environment. Our Off-Road Runners tour is ATVs deluxe. To get you started, we’ll equip you with top brand protection gear such as chest protector, elbow guards, goggles, and full-face helmet. Then we’ll give you the keys so that you can get a feeling for your two-passenger 450 cc Honda ATV. Our professional guide will make sure you have an unforgettable tour by taking you on routes that are appropriate for your driving skills and preferences, always including desert and beach.
- Times: 09:00 am, 12:00 pm y 03:00 pm
- Riding Time: 1.5 hours approximately.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of professional equipment: full-face helmet, goggles, chest protector and elbow guards.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor. You’ll receive your pick-up time as part of your confirmation within 24 hours of your booking.
- Note: Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour, but can be purchased directly at the park. Insurance payment of $20 USD should be made at the park check-in desk or leave a open credit card voucher.
- Pilot must present a valid driver’s license
- Minimum age for back-seat passengers: 10 years
- Minimum weight: 90 lbs or 40 kg
- Maximum weight: 240 lbs or 110 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
Price: $100 USD per person–single passenger
$65 USD per person—tandem
+$10 USD per person Ecological Sanctuary Fee that includes entrance to the Wild Canyon’s Kingdom and the Cabos Canyon Bridge.