Cabo San Lucas, San José del Cabo, Los Cabos Vacations, México mis amigos!!
There’s nothing more exciting than just letting go and bungee jump into the void from a glass-bottom gondola into a stunning canyon with a lush oasis on its very bottom and surrounded by the Cabo Outback. The free falling sensation with a 12 meter long long elastic that extends over 48 meters is somewhat addictive as it is indescribable. It sounds like a dream, doesn’t it? But at Wild Canyon it becomes a reality every single day.
- Times: 09:00 am, 12:00 pm y 03:00 pm
- Duration: 3 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of professional equipment.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor. You’ll receive your pick-up time as part of your confirmation within 24 hours of your booking.
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
- Minimum weight: 90 lbs or 40 kg
- Maximum weight: 240 lbs or 110 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
Price: $100 USD
+$10 USD per person Ecological Sanctuary Fee that includes entrance to the Wild Canyon’s Kingdom and the Cabos Canyon Bridge.