Camel Quest and Camel Encounter takes you on a journey through the El Tule oasis located in the bottom of our canyon. The tour is packed full of fun and includes a challenge field where you will participate in many games and activities that will teach you about this wonderful species while you are having fun petting and interacting with them. Four of our eight camels are young and are specially trained to be ridden by kids, making this experience the best choice for families vacationing in Los Cabos looking for kid friendly activities to enjoy with the entire family.
El Tule canyon is an amazing place, the moment you arrive, you’ll immediately feel captured by its magic. Situated in the middle of the desert, the canyon features an oasis on the bottom which keeps the vegetation lush and green. And of course from here, you’ll never lose sight of the breathtaking sparkling Sea of Cortez. Upon your arrival to the park, we will introduce you to the camels and you will get to help us feed them. Then you will partake in some introduction games and learn tons of fascinating facts about the camels. After this, you will go to the loading zone where we are going to partner you with one of our camels.
- Times: 09:00 am, 12:00 pm y 03:00 pm
- Duration: 3 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Camel Passport.
- Exotic tropical beverage tasting.
- Training and Induction.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor. You’ll receive your pick-up time as part of your confirmation within 24 hours of your booking.
- Fit enough to walk on varied terrain.
- Minimum age: 4 years
- Maximum weight: 260 lbs or 117 kg
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
Ride Time: 40 Minutes.
Adult: $100 USD
Kids (4 – 12 y.o.): $75 USD
+$10 USD per person Ecological Sanctuary Fee that includes entrance to the Wild Canyon’s Kingdom and the Cabos Canyon Bridge.