Cabo San Lucas, San José del Cabo, Los Cabos Vacations, México mis amigos!!
Fly through the canyon under the night sky, the moonlight and the cool breeze in the most exciting zip lines in Los Cabos.
We know that there is morning people and there is night people, if you just prefer to linger in the dark and feel the wilderness then you will love this tour. Enjoy a beautiful sunset and welcome the desert night sky, far away from the city lights this a stunning sight. Turn on your head lamp and navigating along 5 lines reaching up to 2,673 feet. You’ll be flying across canyons, passing close to rock formations and watching the oasis below from bird’s eye view.
Dates: March, Tuesday 18
April, Tuesday 15
May, Wednesday 14
June, Thursday 12
July, Thursday 10
August, Tuesday 12
September, Tuesday 9
October, Wednesday 8
November, Thursday 6
December, Tuesday 9
- Duration: 3 hours approximately with transportation included.
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Two soft drinks or beer.
- One menu item at the Lion’s Den Restaurant.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of professional equipment.
- Rent of headlamps
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor. You’ll receive your pick-up time as part of your confirmation within 24 hours of your booking.
- Fit enough to walk about 45 minutes in intervals of 5-15 minutes on varied terrain
- Minimum age: 8 years old.
- Maximum weight: 300 lbs or 136 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring sweater or jacket in winter.
Price: $120 USD
+$10 USD per person Ecological Sanctuary Fee that includes entrance to the Wild Canyon’s Kingdom and the Cabos Canyon Bridge.